On June 16th , 2000, Condellis Group of Companies and the shareholders of "N. Linardos S.A." came to an agreement for the total buying out of the latter by J.E. Condellis S.A.
The trade name ,was decided MULTIPART S.A. after a proper market research and an unanimous decision.
The history of both companies began years ago:
J.E. Condellis S.A., member of Condellis Group of Companies, was established in 1919 in the vehicle market, agricultural vehicles, tyres, heavy vehicles and spare parts distribution.
N. Linardos S.A., was established by Gerassimos and Dimitrios Linardos in 1961 and was active in the aftermarket automotive spareparts.